International credit card address

Options
mdtgif
mdtgif Posts: 1 ✭✭

I came from Israel and now I live in Montreal. I am still using my international credit cards from Israel...But

Fizz site cannot verify my card. The address does not fit?

The address of my credit card statement is in Hebrew so I don't know how to make them verify the billing address. I even spoke to the CC company and they say that the transaction was approved for FIZZ every time.

I don't have a billing address in English to copy paste from.

I tried to write the address in many ways, both languages - nothing

How can I make FIZZ to approve my card?

Thank you

David

Best Answer

• Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You will need to use a credit card issued by a Canadian financial establishment (Bank, credit union, financial service, ect.)

Answers

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Options

As @Pascal L. 40582 said, only Canadian cards are accepted, but I believe they also accept prepaid credit cards which might be easier and faster to get than regular ones for someone that came from abroad.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

According to Fizz: Foreign credit/debit cards are not all accepted

So it varies. Some international credit cards might be accepted, others might not. It seems your credit card from Israel is not accepted.

You will have to use a Canadian debit or credit card. Alternatively you can also use Koho, which will give you a virtual debit card right after opening the account (if you need more information on that PM me).

Bonne chance

This discussion has been closed.