Internet not working- and just found out the agreement service

Options
Sophie-Anne T.
Sophie-Anne T. Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited July 2021 in Internet

my wi-fi just shuted down and i realized the licence agreement I agreed to on june 10th is with my precedent address. I dont understand since I signed up with fizz with my current address a year ago. It is possible to change it on my contract ? Can it be the reason why my internet is not working anymore? Thanks for the help,

Best Answer

• unknown23123231
    unknown23123231 Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sophie-Anne,

If you made a move from one location to another, i don't think you get a new service agreement.

I would check on your fizz dashboard if the internet plan is pointing to the correct address. If it is then a reboot of the modem might suffice but i can't guarentee that would be the issue.

If your internet plan is not pointing to the correct address on your dashboard, you may need to initiate a move to then get internet again.

Can you let me know if on your Fizz Dashboard the address of service is the same? it's usually the address that will show on the front page.

Thanks!

Answers

• Sophie-Anne T.
    Options

Hello,

i moved long before I ever signed up for fizz in january 2020 and didnt move since I am with Fizz. The adress on my dashboard is my address of service, and internet came back after 24h. I just don't get why my license agreement has this old adress since it appears nowhere in my account.

• unknown23123231
    unknown23123231 Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Again,

I do not think a new service agreement gets generated when you are moving addresses unless you unsubscribe and resubscribe again.

Let me know if you still are having issues.

• Sophie-Anne T.
    Options

I had a new service agreement generated because I agreed to the new promotion plan of 120mg for 50$ Per month On june 10th. This contract, for a reason that I don't get, has been issued to my previous address. (1905 av jeanne mance)(address that has never been used in this account). Both my 2 previous contract were issued to my current address (and the address that I get my service). (694, 3e rue)

This discussion has been closed.