120 Mb/s deal for 50$

Options
Boblin22
Boblin22 Posts: 4 ✭✭

How long will I be paying 50$ for 120 mb/s?

It says for a limited time.. I"m guessing 2 years then it goes back to regular price..

What is the regular price?

Best Answers

• Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

At Fizz, you keep the price for as long as you don't change to another package. So as long as your needs are 120Mbps and you don't change your plan, then you will continue to pay 50$ (if that's your active plan).

• Pascal L. 40582
    Answer ✓
    Options

What will most likely happen is that in 3 years, Fizz will have another promotion for 200Mbps at a great price (I'm just making up these numbers). So you will say to yourself: "hey, it's a great deal, I'll change".

I will admit, that's EXACTLY why I left my cheaper (but a little bit) package for the 120 at 50$. Basically securing my price for the long term.

• Pascal L. 40582
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ohhhhh, this aint Bell! You will never find shady promotions like 2 years (or much less) like Bell does. Fizz is not offering promotions based on "rebates". The price shown is the price paid.

Notice Bell will showcase a price, which the fine print says "after $20 monthly rebate on regular rates" and they simply increase the regular rates, so you end up paying more than you expected!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.