My plan increased $3 because of the coverage, why is that?

Options
Roxy
Roxy Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi! Basically, I have the 1G + unlimited messages and calls. For the past months, the fees was around $25, yet recently it became $28. I didn't use all my data, so it can't be that. I check the transaction history and realize that it was the coverage of the city that increased. I want to know the reasons of this raise of fees.

Thanks a lot!

Best Answer

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have you been a Fizz member for a long time? It seems Fizz is increasing the price of some "beta testers" recently. You should have gotten an email about it however.

Answers

• Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Options

Normally if you have not changed your plan, the rate is maintained. But when you change to a different plan, all new prices will apply. So if your old plan was $25 for 1GB, then you changed it to 10GB plan and on the third month, you want to return to your 1GB at $25 but Fizz increased it to $28 (for all new customers and changes), Then you all you have are the new prices.

Fizz rates change and sometimes, some plans actually decrease.

• Roxy
    Options

Thank you for your help Pascal, but the thing is that I have never changed my plan

• Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Options

That's odd. Contact Fizz technical support to get answers on what happened to your account. Only they have access to customers information.

You can contact Fizz technical support by chat.

Go to Fizz website (or this URL) https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/que-faire-si-je-narrive-pas-me-connecter-mon-compte-fizz then click the green icon with the " ? " which is on the bottom right of the screen. Then you can choose which platform to chat.

• Roxy
    Options

Hi I have been in this plan since 2019. Got increased since 2 months without any valid reason?!!

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Options

Fizz could confirm, but basically yes, that is what happened to many "old timers" with the beta pricing.

This discussion has been closed.