Fizz app

Options
Jalal Z.
Jalal Z. Posts: 16 ✭✭

HI would you tell me what is PRVATE MODE DETECTED on my fizz internet app. some of my device which connected with WIFI show in gray shade and mark privet mode detected, How can i turn it off? ...Thanks

Answers

• Jalal Z.
    Options

Hi every one.....Any body knows what is PRAVTE MODE DETECTED and what does it mean ,i chat with fizz technician and couldn't

tell me what is it and keep telling me rest to factory setting which i done 2 time.

• shawnie
    shawnie Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options

Some Wi-Fi card manufacturers do not permit their company names (viewed by MAC address) to be reported. This is a common occurrence with Apple devices, as the wifi card may be manufactured by different companies. If you want to know the device, you can click on ‘Advanced’, then search for the first 6 characters of the MAC address in an online MAC address lookup tool. Alternatively, the device name should provide some clarity as to what device it is.

• Jalal Z.
    Options

This is not my question please look at photo to understand my question and i know how to find the name of devise but even with name of devise still mark privet mode!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.