5 gb data promotion

Options
Yourboi
Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭
edited May 2021 in About my account

Hi I was just wondering: am I going to get the 5 GB, even though I subscribed to fizz before may 30 but my SIM card is not activated yet. It’s on it’s way does anybody know ?

Best Answer

• ColinCreado
    ColinCreado Posts: 133 ✭✭
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

It is when you activate the sim card not when you purchase the sim card. You need to activate it before the promotion ends. When you do, you will not get 5Gb but 1Gb x 5 perks to use.

"Five perks of 1 GB each will be automatically deposited in your Fizz account within 60 days following the activation of your plan." Data Perks are usually valid for up to 90 days. Each 1 GB Data Perk can be activated on your account or donated to another Fizz member to use. Once a Perk has been activated, the data can be used and it is valid for up to 30 days. So you will have up to 4 months to use the 5 GB of data.

If you still want to wait, you will lose it, but no issue, someone will always be here to help gift you data if you provide your referral code.

if you are not sure i suggest you wait and not make a rush decision. if you need data we can always send you 500mb. just reply and let us know. there are a number of forums on here to gift data.

Answers

• Yourboi
    Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Our intention behind transferring two of our cell phones and maybe more after over to Fizz was to get the 5 GB. It wouldn’t be right to not get them since we already ordered the SIM cards. Can you honour the 5 GB deal per cell phone?

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

We are client just like you so i can tell you if Fizz will honor it but i encourage you to contact the support with the ? Or Facebook messenger to get an answer.

This discussion has been closed.