Rewards

Anita L.
Anita L. Posts: 9 ✭✭

I got a $1 rebate for my Mobile service in October 2020. Customer service said that it is now expired because rewards are only good for 2 years. Today is May 28, 2021. It doesn't look like that 2 years have passed yet. I don't know, maybe I'm not good in calculation???

I want to know if this is normal? I joined Fizz in Sept., 2019. Even if I calculate from that date, that's not 2 years either.

Please help!

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

If nothing has changed, it is not according to documentation.

So you are correct and that CS representative is wrong.

Every upgrade is valid for two (2) years starting from the date you receive it (whether you apply it to your plan or not). So, keep an eye out and activate your upgrades as soon as possible to fully take advantage of them.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program#1

Note that Fizz can change its terms on that level, although did not appear to have done so.

I'd try again with another CS to ask what is their point of reference for the expiration date/process.

Answers

• Anita L.
    Anita L. Posts: 9 ✭✭

Idefizz: Thank you. CS texted me telling me that he/she made a mistake. They refunded me $1.00, without the taxes. It's better than nothing. I just hope that the rebate will be applied automatically on next bill.

This discussion has been closed.