Princessa Posts: 60 ✭✭

What are ways to obtain more points?

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Princessa ,

the My Rewards program policy does not specify how many points, only the actions that give them. I add our observations:

Actions on the Community HUB that contribute to My Rewards progress.

• 3pts by replying in a discussion thread, +5pts when done in the first 5 minutes
    • 50pts per activated monthly bonus
    • 50pts by obtaining the first "Accepted solution" (read "THE best answer") (except in categories "Data Gifting" sometimes it works sometimes not, for a reason that eludes me so far)
    • 50pts per Geek badge

source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-earn-perks-using-community

For the levels you can get points elsewhere than in the forum:

• 10pts for every $ spent paying a monthly plan
    • about 3pts for every $ spent buying a mobile device
    • 100pts for the activation of a sponsored person, 200pts when this sponsored person pays their 2nd invoice (sponsorship: use of referral codes).

Answers

• TheDawg
    TheDawg Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

There are a couple of ways to gain points.

1. You can collect badges (see badges in your My Fizz account page). You collect badges by doing certain things like being a member for a certain amount of time, referring friends, purchases add-ons and other.
    2. You can gain points by answering and being active in the Fizz Community. Such as asking questions, answering questions like I am answering you, and giving Kudos, which also gives points.

You will also gain points over time, but if you really want to level up, try collecting as many badges as possible and being active.

I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.