Promotion clarification: 5GB of mobile data offered to all or only new customers?

Options
Jacques_Assert
Jacques_Assert Posts: 159 ✭✭

The banner reads:

Subscribe to Fizz before May 30.

All our mobile members will receive 5 GB of mobile data.1

The Legal note reads:

(1) The mobile subscription must be active before May 30, 2021. Five perks of 1 GB each will be automatically deposited in the account of all active Fizz mobile members within 60 days of that date. The terms and conditions of the My Rewards program apply.

This sounds like every Fizz mobile customer will receive these perks (so get subscribed before the May 30 deadline). Is this the correct interpretation? Or are these perks only for new customers?

Best Answers

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's been confirmed that it's to clients who have an active mobile plan on May 30th.

Bonjour à vous,

En effet tous les clients qui ont des forfaits mobiles actifs au 30 mai recevront les 5Go de données cadeau! 😊

J'espère que tous les clients se réjouiront de ce cadeau que nous avons décidé d'offrir.

[...]

-Talida ⚡️

Source : https://forum.fizz.ca/fr/discussion/2620694/recevoir-5go-ca-rend-heureux#latest

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

All user who have an active plan on 30 may 2021.

@Idefizz but the french reference but its the same think on the english post :)

• DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

From what I understand, everybody with active account in may-30 will receive it, new or old fizz mobile customer. It will be 1gb x 5 = 5gb perk. You can use it in plans with or without data. If you don't need it, you can gift it to friends .

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes your right :) If you dont want to use it gift it to a friend dont loose it :)

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yep, I understand it the same way. Thanks Fizz :)

Answers

This discussion has been closed.