Are Upgrades per Plan or per Account

Options
Jacques_Assert
Jacques_Assert Posts: 159 ✭✭
edited May 2021 in About my account

For example, if I have an Internet and Phone plan, are there three upgrade slots available for each plan, or only three for my entire account?

Since I can use at most three upgrades and already have twice that number at Level 3, what's the point of all the extra (identical) upgrades if they are not ever usable on additional plans?

The image shows an account with internet and no phone.

Would the addition of a phone plan open up additional slots that allow the use of the Moble upgrades? Or would all plans share only the two upgrade slots?

If there are only three slots for all plans, do upgrades (e.g. 250MB) apply to all Mobile plans on the account?

Per account upgrades appear to create an incentive to use a new account for each plan.

Best Answer

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi, the upgrades are for the entire account, but the "slots" are for each plan; this means you cannot apply the same upgrade to multiple plans, but each could use up to 3 (once the 3rd is unlocked of course which seems to be your case). If you were to get a 2nd mobile plan for example, you could put 250+500MB on one and 250+250MB on the other.

This discussion has been closed.