does teracube 2e phone work on Fizz network (https://myteracube.com) ?

Options
kingTheod
kingTheod Posts: 174 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in Phones

hi guys

i m looking for a sustainable, affordable, well designed, great spec and up-to-date smartphone, bloatware-free with 4 years warranty, replacement of battery included, support for android up to 3 years and free shipping to Canada !

i found it : https://myteracube.com. the new teracube2e phone is incredible.

he is officially supported with Rogers, telus, Bell, Shaw and their owned carriers (fido, virgin, koodo....)

nothing about Videotron (ie Fizz) so i called the support :

'' users from videotron and fizz reported our phone works great on both network '' !

please let me know if you someone have ever bought this phone on fizz or videotron..

the phone is USD199 but if you enter the coupon earthday20 : you get $40 off so it is USD159 which is CAD 198 !

very good pricing for such specs, knowing the phone is eco-friendly. visit the site for more details.

Cheers.

Best Answer

• kingTheod
    kingTheod Posts: 174 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

thx @Ashwin T. I saw those details on the website.

doesnt say antyhing about Videotron or Fizz.

so i emailed the support and gave this answer:

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021, 7:02 PM Teracube Support <support@myteracube.com> wrote:

​Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch. We have had reports from users of both Videotron and Fizz that they have successfully used Teracube phones.

If you have any other questions or concerns, just let us know.

then asked further details about official support. here is what they said :

Teracube Support

Apr 29, 2021, 2:24 PM (2 days ago)

Hello,

To clarify, we have not tested Videotron or Fizz ourselves. We have reports from customers that those services work as expected, and they should work for you, as well. If you aren't able to get it working, we can provide free troubleshooting (although the carrier is generally a better source for this kind of support), and bring the phone in for a refund if the issue is not fixable.

so if anyone here ever bought this great phone, please give me your shot ! in this scenario i gonna jump on it !

Answers

This discussion has been closed.