Reschedule appointement

Options

There was a misunderstanding in the appointment today and now I have to reschedule it, but when I try to do that there is no button to reschedule.

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

The reschedule button won't show until much later.

Fizz suggests to :

• chat with them right away to have them set it up for you
    • or wait for the option to show up (via an email for a appointment failure and/or notification link in your account) once the schedule window is considered over.

The Reschedule and Cancel buttons won't be visible in your account after 9h pm the day before the appointment, because the tool cannot change the technician's schedule for the day. In this case, you have to contact us to modify your appointment

[...]

If it's after 9h pm the day before your appointment, the option to modify your appointment won’t be offered to you in your account. You must at that point contact our Customer Service team

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

As Idefizz mentioned, the reschedule button will only appear much later. Please contact Fizz support. They can manually reschedule for you right away :)

This discussion has been closed.