Unable to verify e-mail

Options
gaston123
gaston123 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in About my account

When attempting to purchase a phone and SIM I receive a message to verify my account, when I trigger the verification email the link from it always returns a message saying the link has expired.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Edit: Just retried and the issue appears to have resolved itself.

Best Answer

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,904 ✭✭
    Options

Hi gaston123

If you have not validated your email address within 24 hours, your account may be blocked.

How to unblock your account:

1. Go to the Fizz login page and click on the Lost password link.
    2. You will receive an email with a link that lets you reset your password and confirm your email address.
    3. Create a new password. You will now be able to log into your Fizz account.

If you use the “Forgot?” Link to reactivate your password, you have one hour to validate the link sent by email. If you have done this procedure several times, be sure to use only the link that is in the last email received. Otherwise it won't work.

If the problem continues, you can Live chat with Fizz support:

1. Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2. Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3. Open a FAQ help page above from Fizz Solution Hub:  https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
    4. The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Options

It has been reported that the purchase session seemed to expire rather early.

Maybe try the whole process again after re-logging?

This discussion has been closed.