Different price between advertisement & actual account

Options
Angie
Angie Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hi Fizz,

I have chosen the Internet plan 15 Mbps speed, and it showed as $35 per month.

But when I checked my account, it showed as $40 per month.

I want to know what is this $5 gap ?

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

You can change that and get the lowest price. Either:

Any gap is most probably due to a price update.

To respect your contract and expectations (i.e.. no surprises), your account remains "unaffected" (unless we receive a notification from Fizz 30 days in advance).. It has the benefice to protect your price when fees increases. The hindrance is when fees get lower (which is rarer). You need to stay aware ;-)

Chat bubble is the best tool to reach Fizz. This forum is mostly for mutual help between customers.

‼️ To chat:

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan
    2. Look bottom right for the big ❔ question mark in a green bubble.
    3. Click it, options will be displayed
    4. Choose "Chat"
    5. Note: the bubble will only display the chat for a computer version. If you are on a cell phone, you must check "Desktop site" in your browser settings.
    6. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo 
    7. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

ALTERNATIVELY, try leaving a message on Facebook Messenger (https://www.facebook.com/fizzca), iMessage or Twitter private. The advantages of their tool are the management of waiting times and the ability to print (e.g. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records. Sometimes you can even leave a comment about your satisfaction with the conversation.

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

Did you just changed your plan ?

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

If you are changing form an old plan, the new price will only come into effect the next billing cycle. However, if you haven’t changed the plan but sign up with this price, then there seems to be an error. In that case contact fizz support :)

This discussion has been closed.