Plan fee

Options

Hello,

I am a client of fizz for the 3th month and i am paying 40$+tax but now im looking, same plan is 35$+tax.

hmmm, is it possible to pay 35 instead of 40$?

Best Answer

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Nathalie M. 80924

Of course, you just need to manually switch your plan for the next payment cycle. You can change the plan every month. Just go to Manage -> Adjust plan.

If it doesn't let you switch to the lower price right away, switch to a different plan first and then manually switch back to the cheaper plan.

If that does not work either (worked for me last time I did it), then contact support. I am sure they can manually switch it for you!

Hope that helps :)

Answers

• Pingu1no
    Pingu1no Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Options

Are you sure it is exactly the same plan with same options?

• Nathalie M. 80924
    Nathalie M. 80924 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Yes, i have the 15Mbps plan, i subscribed in Jan at 40$ and not it's 35$. How can i contact the support team?

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Options

@Nathalie M. 80924 To chat with Fizz

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    2. Look bottom right for the big green question mark (?)
    3. Click it, a bubble will appear
    4. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo 
    5. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

ALTERNATIVELY, try leaving a message on Facebook Messenger, iMessage or Twitter private. The advantages of their tool are the management of waiting times and the ability to print (e.e. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

You can contact the support with the ? on the site or by Facebook Messenger.

Or juste changed your plan and fallback on it. It not nicein your situation but in the other way if the price go up you keep your lowest price its work both way :)

This discussion has been closed.