voicemail

seb
seb Posts: 1

Is it possible to add a voicemail box to my plan during the current month? I can't find the option on my online account

Best Answer

• NinjaBunga
    NinjaBunga Ref: 3AECAPosts: 201
    Accepted Answer

It has to be done at least 24hours before the end of the cycle and will be activated at the next payment cycle.

Activate your voicemail by making a plan change at least 48 hours before the end of your payment cycle, and adding the voicemail option (in My Plans > Manage plan > Make changes to this plan > Change plan > Voicemail). This change will come into effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

Without the Voicemail option added to your plan, the messaging service won’t answer any call.

Ref: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-set-up-my-voicemail

Answers

• Idefizz
    Idefizz 🌈💰️🌞═══════════⇒💲50 ►REFERRAL CODE ▶ LRYiH ◀ CODE RÉFÉRENCE◄ 50💲 ⇐═══════🎁 ≤2021-09-30 ✔️Posts: 2,225
    edited March 22

During the month no.

But for the next cycle yes.

Go in My Plans ► Manage (the mobile one) ► Adjust Plan ► Change Plan ► Voicemail is further down below

Click Next and follow the wizard.

Hope this helps.... 🌞

• StefanM
    StefanM * Code référence/referral code !! 50$ -> ALXMQ * + 1GB/GOPosts: 1,217

Not during the current cycle, I am afraid. All changes you make always become available the next billing cycle. That also applies to the voicemail. Hope this helps :)

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Code de référence/Referral code: BS7M5Posts: 3,007

Its for the next cycle you cant moake change during a cycle.

This discussion has been closed.