Referral bonus at $50 until April 15 inclusively

2»

Comments

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 13,433

Hello xiaobaor,

Glad to see you enjoy our referral bonus.

Have a good one!

Alex

• Heyy gang !!

If you want to use a code to get the referral bonus, here's mine: JG9ZG

We will both get $50 😁

In addition, to the first 3 people who use my code, I will transfer 500mb of internet to them. (Send me a message once it's done so that I can send them to you, use either my fizz or facebook account: antoine.dussault.5)

Peace ✌️

• JuanPa
    JuanPa Posts: 236

I really hope I will qualify!

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Code de référence/Referral code: BS7M5Posts: 3,053

If you enter the refferal code when you activate your plan you will :)

• Wow, awesome promo, thanks Fizz!

• Leifuer
    Leifuer Code for reference->PRHS4<- $100Posts: 466

However,,,I shared many times, but no one had used it ever...

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Code de référence/Referral code: BS7M5Posts: 3,053

You have to give it to your friend of familly here its reallly hard because when people came here they know Fizz so they are client or they already have a code from a friend.

• Yes !!

• Thanks fizz! Got my first referral today!

• Idefizz
    Idefizz 🌈💰️🎁🎁🎁 REFERRAL CODE ▶LRYiH◀ CODE RÉFÉRENCE 🎁🎁🎁 💲💲Posts: 2,680

Me too 🤩

• ATahmaz
    ATahmaz Posts: 0

Hello everyone,

I am a new to Fizz. I just subscribed to home internet service with a friends referral code. When I checked my bill I did not see the promo.

When is this 50$ promo added to the account? Thank you.

• Idefizz

1. Go to My Profile 
    2. Select Referral Bonuses ↗️ https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/#/account/referral/history

Your rebate will be available on your 2nd billing See : https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends

NOTE:

For your information, some referral bonuses are not showing in the account of certain members. Fizz is aware and wants to reassure you: no bonuses will be lost! It’s a display issue our teams are currently working on, and everything should be back to normal shortly.

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends

• Sofie
    Sofie Posts: 0

The page to obtain my referral code is unavailable, it stays blank (on multiple devices and connections).

• Fizzy
    Fizzy *1Go de ma part + mon code de référence Fizz => 66KGA <= my Fizz Referral code + 1GB data from me*Posts: 7,934

Sofie, you need to have an active plan to reveal/see your referral code. If your plan is already active, clear clearing your browser cache and retry with your browser in private/incognito mode.

• Gabex
    Gabex Posts: 0

Sweet!

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 13,433

Hello Sofie,

Just like Fizzy said you need an active plan.
    I verified your account and there aren't any on your account. 
    Once you create a plan and it fully active you will be able to reveal the code from My settings > invite friends > reveal code.
    Here you can find more information if necessary: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz

Have a good one,
    -Alex

• For this promo to be valid for a home Internet plan, can I book an appointment now, but choose a date after the 15 for a technician to come?

• Idefizz

Pretty sure you can.

As they mention starting this current thread "[...]for a Home Internet plan, subscribe and choose their installation appointment". That is in comparison to activating a mobile plan which must be done before the 16th. I don't know how far their appointment calendar goes but I'd be surprised if it is short-sighted. Just do those steps before the 16th.

Then again, don't take my word for it, chat with them just in case.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy *1Go de ma part + mon code de référence Fizz => 66KGA <= my Fizz Referral code + 1GB data from me*Posts: 7,934

I can confirm that if you subscribe by April 15th (even if your installation is at a much later date), you will be eligible for the $50 referral credit. Note that the credit is pending on your account when you make your first payment (at the time of subscription). And the credit will be unlocked once you have made your second payment. So the credit will apply to your third bill and any leftover amount will apply to your fourth bill, etc.

• David_L_REF_OM3BV
    David_L_REF_OM3BV Ref: OM3BVPosts: 80

OM3BV - This is my code Please use it wisely, spread it like peanut butter!

• Idefizz

Clock ⏳️ is ticking, the special promo ends tonight 🕛️

When joining Fizz

• obviously please think about my referral code 😉 🤗, but
    • make sure to use it during the ►ORDER SUMMARY◄ page of your 1st ORDER during the MOBILE ACTIVATION 👈️
      • it's the only place where you can apply it
      • it's the only moment, an oversight and it's too late ❗️

Welcome to Fizz! 🤗

• Fizzy

Thanks Fizz for offering this $50 promo.

The promo has expired and the referral credit is back to the usual $25.

Until next time...

• Idefizz

Yes thanks Fizz!

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" 😀🌞

• JuanPa
    JuanPa Posts: 236

I hope y'all benefited from it!

This discussion has been closed.