Language

Options
MHAPPY14
MHAPPY14 Posts: 1 ✭✭

Is it possible to have the site Web in french ?

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Not sure about your question, so here are the few scenarios it could cover:

If you simply mean to go to this forum in French you can use the switch seen in top of this page:

If it's about defaulting to a page version then if you type "www.fizz.ca" in your browser's address bar chances are you will be defaulted to the French version is your browser and OS are in French. Same logic for English. Some websites will also act to previous cookies they stored on your device. Also be aware that some browser extensions could change that behavior.

All this is different from language settings in your account which specifies the language Fizz will use to communicate personally with you (e.g. emails). This setting is in https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/#/account/profile .

Answers

• roch-andre
    roch-andre Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem as you.. by default everything is in English.. but in my setting everything is in French...

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

Yep and its a différent forum where all question is in french :)

Bue im often redirect on the english forum (my browser is in french but the forum seem to default on english its weird)

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Options

If it's the forum's landing page, there is another possibility that an obscure default settings remains to be tweaked; the forum is not even 2 week old and most probably come from a bought platform with international settings in mind.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

The site is available in French. Click on the little Globe and change the language to français. It's pretty easy.

Usually the website detects the language of your browser and automatically redirects. Hope this helps. Bonne chance

• Dgjf
    Options

Direct link for the french forum : https://forum.fizz.ca/fr

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options

The french forum is very popular. if you are redirected here, just add the french forum in your bookmarks.

• Dgjf
    Options

I think both forum is popular french or english both get nice question and discution :)

• annéemariée
    annéemariée Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Options

Of course, You just have to change the language from the Lil globe to french :D

This discussion has been closed.