Need 100 points before 10 days please?

Hey! Need 100 points before the next 10 days. Would be so greatful if some can help with only put à kudo on this.
Love y'all

Answers

• SarahD
    SarahD Posts: 0

a Kudo for you! hope you reach your points!

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Code de référence/Referral code: BS7M5Posts: 3,007

@SarahD its nice of you but kudo no more exist. The concept is dead with the old. Give a Like can give a smile but its dont help for the fiizz level. We cant help other with that. Have a nice day :)

• roch-andre
    roch-andre Posts: 272

Exactly like @jeff3000 said. I am glad that we won't see that kind of message anymore. 100 points it's easy when you answer some of the questions on the forum

• Idefizz
    Idefizz 🌈💰️🌞═══════════⇒💲50 ►REFERRAL CODE ▶ LRYiH ◀ CODE RÉFÉRENCE◄ 50💲 ⇐═══════🎁 ≤2021-09-30 ✔️Posts: 2,236

Well yes, if 2 are chosen as "Best answer", otherwise it'd take about 33 replies. @Catherine M. #22790 status shows 64 total. She's does not seem to visit frequently enough to be able to catch questions.

Now the new rules (known to us) make it difficult to reach levels. 🤐

• StefanM
    StefanM * Code référence/referral code !! 50$ -> ALXMQ * + 1GB/GOPosts: 1,220

Well, Kudos don't give you any points anymore. The only thing you can do is helping others by answering questions.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Code de référence/Referral code: BS7M5Posts: 3,007

Its not so easy anymore. But yes they can do it im sure :) People have to work for their level now its not so bad. But still 3 points is still a low number.

• roch-andre
    roch-andre Posts: 272

You are right I will be LVL 6 in less than 5 days.. after that I will be more quiet

• :D keep goin !

This discussion has been closed.