is there a way to talk with someone at fizz?

My sim card was return to fizz on Jan 8 because my unit number was missing on the package... since, I am getting a reply by messenger saying that has been escalated... we are Jan 19... the service is ok but customer service...

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Hi Martin

If your SIM card was delivered and you did not receive it, you will need to get a new one.

You will need to order another SIM card and pick it up as soon as you receive a delivery notice.

For quicker access, you can also pick up a SIM card at Coop UQAM or Couche-Tard. You can see locations here: https://fizz.ca/en/sim-card#stores

Once you have activated the second SIM card, please contact Fizz support to get a refund for the missing SIM card.

You can contact support by chat:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blocker in your browser must be disabled.
    3- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/when-will-my-fizz-package-be-delivered
    4- The green bubble should appear at the bottom right of the page
  • martin B. 85553
    martin B. 85553 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Hi Mike, my sim card was return to fizz as per the tracking information because my unit was missing... but my question is why, it took 15 days to get a proper answer to this? why every time I am talking with someone on messenger, all I was answered is we escalated your request and no reply yet... damn. you took 2 min and I have a intelligent response with a solution to my issue...
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    I advice you to order a new SIM card (or if you are in Quebec buy one at Couche Tard) and reach out to support so that they refund you the money for the first SIM card. Unfortunately you cannot actually talk to a person. Only chat and message is available.
  • Justin
    Justin Posts: 888 ✭✭
    Hi Martin,

Fizz is 100% online, so you can only chat with them and not call them like Videotron and Bell.

You can try to ask your questions here, and we'll help you to the best of our knowledge.

However, the Fizz service is very efficient and fast and can be done via Messenger without any problem.

To contact support by chat you must be within hours of operations for a quick response, otherwise leave your message and they will contact you.

1- Log in to your account
    2- In the right corner (bottom) click on the “?” and type your question in the little “chat”.

Otherwise, simply leave a message on the platform of your choice, be it Facebook Messenger, iMessage, WhatsApp or privately on Twitter.

Have a good day
  • PsykoB
    PsykoB Posts: 435 ✭✭
    impossible. it's a online-service only
This discussion has been closed.