Sim Card no longer recognized?

kingsley Posts: 1 ✭✭
I will order a new sim card to replace the original one I have because it's no longer working. Will the $10 fee be credited back to my account? I can send you the faulty sim if you wish.


  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 21,053 ✭✭
    Hi Kingsley

    Here we are users, contact the support to discuss with them for the right procedure.

    In case of problem, you can contact Fizz support by chat

    1- Log in to your account (see top right).
    2- Any ad blocker in your browser must be disabled.
    3- You must be on a help sheet:
    4- The green bubble should appear in bottom right of the page
  • Emmanuel S. #36497
    Emmanuel S. #36497 Posts: 241 ✭✭
    I'm not sure, you should contact Fizz support as Mike suggested.
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Please contact support, I am sure they will be able to help you out :)
    ANJALI G. Posts: 8 ✭✭
    yes I had similar problem earlier. as far as I remember I was told that I can get my sim card replaced at free of cost but do not know about the credit back. I chatted with the agent about my problem then.
This discussion has been closed.