I cannot see or download monthly invoices?

Hi, I am unable to access invoices for the monthly charges. When i change the address dropdown, it loads infinitely without showing results. Otherwise, selecting the correct address shows 'there are no transactions'. Please let me know how to access invoices! Thanks!

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Vickie

The invoices will display your account number (but without your name & address):
    My Plans >> Transaction history

If you need to associate the account number with your name and address, you can print the service agreement contract:
    My Plans >> Manage my plan >> Service agreement

If there is any issue, you can Live chat with Fizz support:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Open a help link page from Fizz Solution Hub: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-can-i-view-my-service-agreement
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Hi Vickie

This it seems a common problem, users reported that using the browser in incognito/private mode solved the problem.

Can you try?

If there is any issue, you can Live chat with Fizz support:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Open a help link page from Fizz Solution Hub: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-can-i-view-my-service-agreement
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Vickie V.
    Vickie V. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Incognito does not work. Support live chat does not work either, when I click the green button it doesn't load anything! What's the next best way to contact support? Thanks!
  • Emmanuel S. #36497
    Emmanuel S. #36497 Posts: 235 ✭✭
    Hi Vicky, what browser are you using? have you tried a different one, it might help.
  • Victor C. #1356
    Victor C. #1356 Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Try using Chrome or disable any extension or ads blockers
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Hi Vickie,
    You can find them under my plane > Manage my plan > Service Agreements.
    There you should find everything :)
  • M T. #12340
    M T. #12340 Posts: 577 ✭✭
    Change year to 2019 and change back to 2020.
    I've seen this problem in the past.
This discussion has been closed.