How you do get a fund for a service used

Good morning/Evening,
I trying to change my phone plan to Fizz but my phone is currently under an exclusive contract which I forgot. While trying to change phone service and sign up for fizz I paid for 40.77$ for a service I currently not using since I am still stuck with my old provider. Is it possible to get a refund for the service I paid for but cannot use thank you.


  • i did it by the online chat ! worked well !
  • MichelP
    MichelP code de référence: YJRSP, referral code: YJRSPPosts: 8,720
    Hi, Raphaelle
    Yes, you can unsubscribe to this Fizz mobile plan not activated and get a refund.
    First, log to your Fizz account.
    Click on:
    Follow the instructions
  • Unfortunately, I don't have the option to unsubscribe? Where would you find it?
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy * 1Go de ma part + 50$ code référence Fizz => 66KGA <= $50 Fizz Referral code + 1GB data from me *Posts: 7,124

    To Cancel WITHOUT keeping your Fizz number, log into your Fizz account to do it yourself:

    1. Go to My plans in your Fizz account.
    2. Select the plan you wish to close.
    3. Click on Manage.
    4. Select Unsubscribe to begin the process.
    5. If applicable, select the credit card to which you will transfer any remaining funds in your Wallet.

    If you have any questions for Fizz, you can chat with support:
    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Open a Fizz help page like this one:
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
This discussion has been closed.