The page doesn't accept my payments methods. Everytime I put them it shows me a different error. ?

Options
The page doesn't accept my payments methods. Everytime I put them it shows me a different error

Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,904 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Antonia

Try restarting your phone or computer. Clear your browser cache/cookies and retry with a new tab in private mode. Or try with another browser like Chrome.

If problem continues, you can contact customer support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM every day:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Open a Fizz help page like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-update-my-payment-method-or-credit-card-information
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Options
    Antonia You can use a Visa or MasterCard credit card to pay for your Fizz plans.
    - including Visa or MasterCard prepaid cards which accept recurring payments
    - including also Debit MasterCard or Visa Debit card
    Other cards such as debit cards, American Express (Amex), Dinners, and others are not accepted.
    Foreign credit/debit cards are also not accepted.
    You also cannot use the funds from your Fizz Wallet to pay for your monthly plan.

Once your payment method has been added to your Fizz account, you must associate it to each plan you want to pay with that card. That is not done automatically. To associate your payment method to each of your plans:
    1. Log into your Fizz account.
    2. Select the plan, and click on Manage/Payment method

IMPORTANT - Address associated to the Credit Card
    When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:
    The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
    Special works (Saint, St, Ste)
    Hyphens
    Spaces
    Spelling
    Tip: Make a copy and paste of what is written in your credit card statement.
    If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank for that card, you won’t be able to add this payment method.
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options
    I was issued a new credit card a couple of weeks ago: same number, just different expiration date and CVV. Fizz has numerous tickets to resolve this, keep saying it's my bank's fault not theirs, but bank says no, it's Fizz fault. Finally had to raise a complaint with CCTS to be taken seriously. It's been two and half weeks and still not resolved. Had to use a backup credit card to not lose my plan until Fizz figures out what is wrong on their end.
This discussion has been closed.