Do you provide a bill with my address on it?

Kurien Posts: 1 ✭✭
I need to change my sim card provider, purely to produce a proof of address. Unfortunately, some awful beaurcratic entity I am working with won't accept bank statements or tax receipts or salary slips as proof of address. Mobile bills they do accept. So for purely this reason I am looking for a new phone provider. Are you such a provider?


  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    If you want to get a mobile plan with Fizz, you'll be able to print monthly your invoice but on this you will see only your Fizz account, not your adress.
    To get the proof to your employer that you have a mobile plan with Fizz;
    If you activate a mobile plan, you can print the service agreement of your plan.
    Go to your Fizz account.
    Click on: My plan (mobile)
    Click on: Manage my plan
    Click on: Service agreement and print a copy of it.
This discussion has been closed.