buggy modem software?

Options
Roman S. #27149
Roman S. #27149 Posts: 2 ✭✭
Hi, I experience such issues with my modem (CODA).
1. The web interface constantly stops working (page 192.168.0.1 is not loaded).
2. Sometimes wi-fi stops working on all devices
3. Sometimes wi-fi stops working on some devices.
(when 2 and/or 3 happens - usually at this time modems web interface is not working)
4. From time to time the internet connection is lost for a few seconds. This looks not related to 1, 2, and 3.
To solve 1, 2, or 3 - Modem OFF and ON always helps. But it is really annoying to do this every second day

Answers

• Victoria C. #24523
    Victoria C. #24523 Posts: 367 ✭✭
    Options
    It could be the issue indeed. There was someone else with a similar question a couple of days ago. Use the search function pleaee
  • Roman S. #27149
    Roman S. #27149 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your answers. I reset modem from the interface ("Factory reset") because holding the small button at the back for 20 sec did not work. I will test the next couple of days and let you know.
    PS After a few days
    Yesterday, 8/31, Wi-Fi stopped working. In the web interface, wi-fi tab looked like attached. On refresh, the modem interface did not respond. Modem was restarted and changed wifi-channel.
    Today, 9/1 modem interface was not working from phone and from browser, however, wi-fi and internet through cable still working. After Modem was restarted (OFF - ON) both the app Fizz Wi-Fi and web interface from browser still not working, Internet is working.
This discussion has been closed.