Visa and master card are not recognised

Options
When I add a new payment method, it says the cards are not recognised, what could I do?

Answers

• Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Options
    Maggie You can use a Visa or Mastercard credit card (including prepaid), or a Visa Debit card to pay for your Fizz plans.
    Other cards such as debit cards, American Express (Amex), Dinners, and others are not accepted. Foreign credit/debit cards are also not accepted. You also cannot use the funds from your Fizz Wallet to pay for your monthly plan.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use
    When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:
    The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
    Special works (Saint, St, Ste)
    Hyphens
    Spaces
    Spelling

Tip: Make a copy and paste of what is written in your bank account.
    If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank, you won’t be able to add this payment method.
  • Evan Z.
    Evan Z. Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Options
    Maggie,
    Lieux provided you a very detailed explanation which likely covers your issue. The most common issue people have is the addresses not lining up between the card and what you input in fizz when checking out.
This discussion has been closed.