Why hasn't my line been activated after 4 days!?!?

Options
Transfered my number from Videotron and my account was closed on Videotron's side since the number was "transfered" but the service was not activated. Been without a phone line for 4 days and all I'm being told is "please wait some more". Worst service and customer support I've ever seen! They keep giving me the same BS answer of "we're working on it, please wait some more".

Answers

• Patrick D. 61567
    Patrick D. 61567 Posts: 346 ✭✭
    Options
    It took me 15 min before having the line transferring my number from fido to fizz. You situation is definitively not normal.
    You said that you reached fizz support? I have read on reddit that some people called videotron to have their fizz line fixed.
    Did you try your sim card on another cellphone? Maybe your sim card was bad, can you reorder another one? Did you make sure you credit card was charged? Fizz block network access when there is a payment problem.
  • William A. #27264
    William A. #27264 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    I reached out to Fizz support multiple times every day since day 1. They always brush me off right away with copy/paste answers. The number is transfered from Videotron. It's Fizz that's having the "issue" of activating my service. I don't understand what's taking them 4 days to do a reset on the activation and do it again. It has nothing to do with the sim card.
  • Emmanuel P. #22886
    Emmanuel P. #22886 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options
    Seems like customer support is the only thing that could eventually do something for you here :/
  • William A. #27264
    Options
    Customer support isn't helping at all. They keep giving me copy/paste replies and keep telling me to wait some more. I've paid for this service and I'm not getting any. Worst service provider so far.
  • Yichi Z. #1261
    Yichi Z. #1261 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    That's weird, mine activated after 15 minutes. Which phone do you have?
  • William A. #27264
    Options
    I transferred 2 lines over. Both were transferred from what I'm told at basically the same time but only one of them got its service activated by Fizz. The other one is still "activation pending" after 5 days. Both are the same phones Samsung S9.
This discussion has been closed.