How to program internet?

Options
After the technician came to install the signal at my house I plugged in the fizz machine in the cable. The password on it doesn’t work and I don’t know how to figure it out.

Answers

• Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Elisabeth. I had the same problem. You need to retry carefully with the letters and numbers...l and 1 or l and L ... good luck. If anything is ok you will need help with the client services
  • Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Options
    Here to have some help... 1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Open one of the help links above.
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Moise P.
    Moise P. Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm glad you came here for help. Entering a password can be tricky, make sure there is no space before and after typing the password. This is complementary advice to the previous comments.
  • Jambonneau
    Jambonneau Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Options
    Furthermore
    Your wifi password IS NOT your router password
    Be careful to use the right one by following the instructions within the box
    Regards
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,929 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Elisabeth,

The default password is printed on the white label on the back of the modem. As others said, be careful with these characters L,I,1,O & 0.

If the password refuses to work, you can reset the modem to factory settings before trying again. With a pen or paper clip, press and hold the reset button on the back of the modem for 10 seconds.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Elisabeth.
    The password normally is on back of the router, if you have some problem with password you can ask directly fizz if he can change the password remotely, i think it's could be done, i've worked in a telecom company and we can done it.
    Have a nice day.
  • Victoria C. #24523
    Victoria C. #24523 Posts: 367 ✭✭
    Options
    Usually the password is written on a little piece of paper. Double-check, but if it doesn't work, then contact support.
This discussion has been closed.