I cannot add my Tangerine Mastercard as a payment method?

Options
When I try to add my Tangerine Mastercard as a payment method, I get this error: This address must be an exact match to the one on your credit card statement.
I already have a Rogersbank Mastercard set-up as a payment method, and I had no problem at all.
This is very frustrating because both my Rogersbank and Tangerine Mastercards have the exact same Billing Address.

Answers

• Veper
    Veper Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully this isn't a Tangerine issue as I plan to also use my Tangerine Mastercard when I port over on Tuesday. I'd try connecting Fizz support to see what they suggest.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,903 ✭✭
    Options
    Perhaps there is a small difference in the way Tangerine has kept your address. Can you check your address on one of their mailings (statement?) or online on your account?

You might be surprised to find a small spelling can make the difference. Be careful though. If youtry your card too many times on your Fizz account, you will get it locked. Then you will need to contact Fizz support to unlock it.
  • sokarina
    sokarina Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Options
    Try contacting support they should be able to help you.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi ziwangchen! Thanks for your fantastic question! :)
    You can verify on your last billings of tangerine the address. A small typpo error can refuse payment from Financial institutions to a service. It's could be just a letter or a number. Copy the same address as your billing, it's should be work.
    Have a nice day,
    Sincerely, Matt.
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best answer. :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi!
    Billing issues resolved? :)
This discussion has been closed.