No data on cell phone

Options
Since this morning, I cant connect to have internet in Quebec. I tried removing the sim card and reinserting it, alors restarted the phone and nothing seems to work. I tried to select all the data access point manually but none of them gave me internet access. Not sure what to do now.
Thank you

Answers

• Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Options
    Try on an other phone that way you will know if it is your SIM card or your phone your problem
  • Benjamin T. #25234
    Benjamin T. #25234 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi thank you every one, after testing whit another sim card it seems to be my cell phone. I reseted all network settings on cell phone and it works now. Not sure what happened but thank you!
  • ugo B. #25269
    ugo B. #25269 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    Try to upgrade the limit on your phone and check if you mobile data is activated
  • w3e45f6g7h
    w3e45f6g7h Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Options
    Try by restarting the phone, check the APN settings on your phone to make sure if it’s accuracy (https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-are-fizz-network-settings-apn) check if your account is in good standing and try if you can connect to any partner network (e.g FIZZ EXT). If not you’ll need to get in touch with Fizz by chat during business hours.
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    Options
    glad you found the problem and resolved it.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Benjamin! Thanks for your fantastic question.
    Your problem is resolved? Close the topic by choosing the best answer.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
  • Abdenour T.
    Abdenour T. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    its weird me too it happened to me
This discussion has been closed.