Modem received by fizz on the 26/04/20 and still no credit ?

The rep Oana last week told me that I supposed to be credited on my card for 62 and cents last 13th of May which is not true, I verified my card statements of every months since and no credit, she supposed to elevate it to a supervisor and since then no news and they want that I refer to my friends this company? Are you serious ??

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    Why you are supposed to be credited?
    Residential internet does not have a trial period
  • Carlos R. #25181
    Carlos R. #25181 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    I had it for more than 4 months I ve never said trial..
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Carlos,

In this case, you can contact Fizz support again and please explain the situation to them.

And you can make sure they received the returned modem. If you were charged for the modem by mistake, then it will be refunded.
  • Mike
    Carlos fizz is prepaid service and it does not offer a prorated refund

However, if the support said so, your should expect the refund

You must contact back the support in order to do a follow uo
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Sorry I don’t know
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Hello Carlos !
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
  • Mike
    Thank you Carlos, I never saw that clause, therefore, I was wrong

You are right!

This prorated refund will be processed once your Wi-Fi modem has been received by Fizz. Based on the date at which you return your modem, expect a delay of approximately 4 to 6 weeks before receiving your refund.
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    We are customers like you here. Communicate over Fizz chat or open a complaint on My Profile / Contact Forms.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Carlos,

You are correct that there will be a prorated refund for cancelled home internet will be forthcoming.

You have 2 choices:
    - You can wait a bit longer for your refund.
    - If you feel the delay has been too long, you can contact Fizz support for follow-up.
    BTW you must have an active Fizz plan in order to invite friends and receive referral bonuses.
This discussion has been closed.