more than 8 weeks and no credit ?

Sorry rookie mistake trying to answer choose as best answer. Yes I made more than 3 payments. Modem received on the 29/04/20. Spoke last week wit rep oana and told me that I was credited on the 13 th of May which is not , so I’m still waiting for an answer,

Answers

• Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    We are customers like you here, and we don't have access to your file or personnal data. Try again to chat with them. Or just go to your account on My Profile, then Contact Form and open a complain. I think it's the best option. Did you check with your credit card company, maybe the credit is in pending for any reason.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Carlos,

You are correct that there will be a prorated refund for cancelled home internet will be forthcoming.

You have 2 choices:
    - You can wait a bit longer for your refund.
    - If you feel the delay has been too long, you can contact Fizz support for follow-up.

Sorry to see you go.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Carlos,
    Sorry about that...
    You need absolutelaty contact the Fizz customer service by chat to resolve and asking for the modem refund.
    First, connect you to your Fizz account.
    https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/comment-me-desabonner-de-internet-residentiel-fizz
    Click on when you see the green chat bubble down to the right of the page.
  • sokarina
    sokarina Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Hi Carlos for a situation like this. You should contact customer support for them to clear it with you. Good luck
This discussion has been closed.