Why the installation date is changed automatically to another date?

Options
Khashayar
Khashayar Posts: 1 ✭✭
I tried several times to put an order for my home internet and the installation date that I've chosen in June 29th was changed automatically to an invalid date in April.

Answers

• Fernando D.
    Fernando D. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    Same problem!
    And also I don't find the chat for commercial/technical support.
  • Huar_Cora
    Huar_Cora Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi,
    This is a trouble in fizz web, there are many post like yours.
    It’s Fizz who must troubleshooting their web page.
  • Fernando D.
    Fernando D. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    But, is it possible to buy any service now? Installation will be scheduled at the right date?
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,904 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi,

There is another post having the same issue: https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2370999-appointment-date-wrong-april-instead-june-date-wrong-setting-date

It is just a display issue and shouldn't affect the date you selected. Fizz is aware of the issue.

Here is what Whizz wrote:
    "Our website developer is aware of this and it is working on the fix. As of now, you can do your order and check the appointment after you complete it. If you have another date registered after you've completed the order, please contact our support department which can be found over the FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Your order should be registered correctly and this is just a display error from the website."
  • Huar_Cora
    Huar_Cora Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, off course it’s possible to buy any service whenever you want.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to contact the Fizz customer service by chat from 8h00 to 21h00.
    It seems to be a Fizz bug.
  • Seungwoo
    Seungwoo Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options
    that should be a bug in my opinion.
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Khashayar! Thanks 4 your magnifico question! :)
    In your case, i suggest to reach a Fizz support rep by clicking the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard or by facebook under the name "Fizz".
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today, if you have furthers questions i'm here to answer!
    Have a great day and don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best. :)
This discussion has been closed.