Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini 6012a

gsoucy
gsoucy Posts: 30 ✭✭
Hello,
Is the Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini 6012a will work (3G) with Fizz as it support only one 2100Mhz band and nor the 1700Mhz band?
Thanks,
Guillaume

Answers

• SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,767 ✭✭
    Hi Guillaume!
    This phone is incompatible with Fizz & Videotron network. I've checked on frequencycheck.com. The Fizz network is a Videotron network. So i checked videotron network and your phone appear to be incompatible, see screenshots. the website is: https://www.frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/LW3WL/videotron-canada/devices?utf8=✓&q[full_name_cont]=alcatel+idol+mini&q[device_brand_id_eq]=&commit=Search
    just see the list you will see your phone 6012a
    I suggest you to get a new phone. Your phone is Android 4.2 with 512mb ram, you will not get so good performance with apps, you will expect some lags, and didn't get android security fixes. There cheap prepaid phone you can buy in grocery stores for a ridiculous maximum price of 100$, and you can ask the company to unlock it! A 100$ prepaid phone will be much better, and this will be night and day! With a new prepaid phone u get like android 8-10 and u have LTE if you choose the right model. A cheap 100$ prepaid phone will have better performance . Trust me! Thats what i suggest to you. I suggest you to get something like Motorola.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today! Have a great day! :)
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best! :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,767 ✭✭
    Hi Guillaume!
    To follow your question. Problem resolved?
This discussion has been closed.