What are REWARDS (Points, Levels, Upgrades, etc), and how do you earn them?

Options
Simon
Simon Posts: 109 ✭✭
A lot of time was spent researching it, so I thought I’d share. Please reply to add/complete the information.
> > Points: awarded when you carry out specific tasks, such as opening an account or making your monthly payment. Earn Points to climb to new levels in Fizz.
1 point: Give a kudos to a user by clicking on the heart of an answer.
3 points: Reply to a question on the Fizz community.
5 points: Receive a kudos from a user that click on the heart of an answer to indicate they like it.
5 points: Reply to a question that was published less than 5 minutes ago.
10 points: Be the leader of the day.
50 points: Be the leader of the week.
50 points: Be active on the Fizz community during the month.
50 points: Be selected as the best answer.
[if you can add/complete, pls share]
> > Level: indicates your status in My Rewards. Accumulate Points to go up a Level. Each Level you attain unlocks access to a new Perk.
Level 1: You have acquired less than 1500 points.
Level 2: You’ve acquired between 1500 and 4500 points.
Level 3: You’ve acquired between 4500 and 9000 points.
Level 4: You’ve acquired between 9000 and 15 000 points.
Level 5: You’ve acquired between 15 000 and 22 500 points.
Level 6: You’ve acquired between 22 500 and 31 500 points.
Level 7: You’ve acquired between 31 500 and 42 000 points.
Level 8: You’ve acquired between 42 000 and 54 000 points.
Level 9: You’ve acquired between 54 000 and 67 500 points.
Level 10: You’ve acquired between 67 500 and ??? points.
[if you can add/complete, pls share]
> > Upgrades: a long-term reward that boosts your plan every month, like additional mobile data or a monthly rebate on the price of your Home Internet plan.
Note: You have to “apply” for it to take effect, and it’ll only take effect at the start of your next payment cycle (which might be two cycles away, should your next one be within 48hrs), and is only valid for two years from the date you received the offer. Based on your level, you have a limit of 1 (levels 1 and 2), 2 (levels 3 and 4) or 3 (level 5) slots for upgrades, so choose wisely.
> > Perk: is a single-use item — for example, 2Gb of data to be used in the next two months, or a discount at one of our retail partners. Earn Perks for carrying out specific actions, such as referring a new member, making your payment, or answering a question in the Forum.
> > Badges: rewards when you reach milestones — they also show off your status in the Fizz Forum. You could win a Badge for your fifth comment in the forum, or for making your first payment. Badges are awarded with Points, and sometimes a Perk or Upgrade.
> > General info from FIZZ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program

Answers

This discussion has been closed.