Why can't I see the Invite friend tile after i successfuly activate my sim card?

Jean-Félix P.
Jean-Félix P. Posts: 1 ✭✭
I ask this question for my friend because she doesn't see a invite friends tile like in the step by step guide... She successfuly activated her sim card and now I want to use her referal code but we can't find it...

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,637 ✭✭
    Ask here to change browser, if this does not help contact the support

If it doesn't work, here's how to contact customer support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account (if you have more than one, connect to the one that has the problem) by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Do not hesitate to mark this answer as the best
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,773 ✭✭
    Hi Jean-Félix!
    The best thing to do, it's to do it on a computer browser not a mobile browser! Like firefox or google chrome! To invite a friend just login to your account portal on fizz.ca and click invite friends and reveal my referal code! When you will subscribe to mobile plan enter your referal code and you will get 35$
    Have a great day! It's been a pleasure to assist you today!
    If you have any further questions just ask me!
    Don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best!
This discussion has been closed.