internet slow?

riffin
riffin Posts: 2 ✭✭
i just realize my internet is very slow, i pay for 60 when do speed on speedtest 30. why?

Answers

• riffin
    riffin Posts: 2 ✭✭
    my friend of mine does too, when we do test on fizz app, it will show fast speed but when we go surft internet or stream movie its slow then test speed on the app beside fizz, it show slow speed
  • M T. #12340
    M T. #12340 Posts: 577 ✭✭
    Difference between SpeedTest and Fizz app :
    - Fizz measures speed from the router
    - SpeedTest measures speed from your device : if the connection from your device to the router is slower than the max speed from the router than you won't get the max speed provided by the router.
  • Qulbut
    Qulbut Posts: 3,342 ✭✭
    Check the sulotion of this link
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-connected-my-device-using-network-cable-my-internet-connection-slow-how-do-i-fix-it

If you still have the problem contact the support

CHAT
    The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
    Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.
    If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK
    Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)
    P
    CONTACT FORM
    You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.
  • AntonioMar
    AntonioMar Posts: 788 ✭✭
    If the problem is resolved, could you please close the question.
  • Mehdi B. 4237
    Mehdi B. 4237 Posts: 412 ✭✭
    i have 120/20 and no issue
  • Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 4,191 ✭✭
    If your answer been resolved, you can choose the best answer