Does Fizz have a period where their plans get promotions besides the usual boxing day / black friday

My friend wants to know and doesn't feel like waiting a year to sign up. Any help is appreciated :).

Answers

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    As far as i know Fizze's prices are pretty competitive, haven't seen any special promotions on boxing day or Black Friday nor Monday. Your friend can compare cellular prices from all providers in the province.
    Your Friend can use This code 7UJV7 for $25 rebate after the second billing cycle, other providers don't offer this rebate/promotion.
  • Justyn
    Justyn Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Fizz doesn't tend to have a lot of promotions in order to entice customers for Boxing day or any other day. Rather than have a lot of flashy "sales" that will expire after a month or so, the prices are what they are for everyone. The only exceptions to that were the introductory pricing and the reduced price promotion when they were still struggling to maintain the system.
    If your friend is interested in joining Fizz then they should just join. No need to wait.
  • Ari M.
    Ari M. Posts: 112 ✭✭
    We haven't seen much promotion... they had a invitation at the beggining of the year for an extra 10$ for invitations...
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Other than the beta and the referral bonuses, I haven't seen any promotions
This discussion has been closed.