Is it possible to see my rewards history?

I wanted to see a detailed history of my rewards, especially how my points accumulated. Is it possible? I didn't find anywhere to see this.
I would be interested to know what gives me points and how many points each activity gives me.
Thanks.

Answers

• Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Good post :)
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Mike is right again, i vote for mike
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 498 ✭✭
    take actions as MichelP and hc0468 have mentioned.

Good luck!
  • Alejandra D.
    Alejandra D. Posts: 272 ✭✭
    There is no such thing actually.
  • lsabelle
    lsabelle Posts: 710 ✭✭

Hi Jessica,

I don't think such thing exist but I think what Hc0468 wrote is the closest you can get to an history of your actions.

There's also this great post that was made on the community that might help you I think:

https://community.fizz.ca/questions/1826956-rewards-rewards

• 1 point: Give a kudos to a user by clicking on the heart of an answer.

• 3 points: Reply to a question on the Fizz community.

• 5 points: Receive a kudos from a user that click on the heart of an answer to indicate that he/she likes it.

• 5 points: Reply to a question that was published less than 5 minutes ago.

• 10 points: Be the leader of the day.

• 50 points: Be the leader of the week.

• 50 points: Be active on the Fizz community during the month.

• 50 points: Be selected as the best answer.
        • To complete

Level

• Level 1: You have acquired less than 1500 points.

• Level 2: You have acquired more than 1500 points and less than 4500 points.

• Level 3: You have acquired more than 4500 points and less than 9000 points.

• Level 4: You have acquired more than 9000 points and less than 15 000 points.

• Level 5: You have acquired more than 15 000 points and less than 22 500 points.

• Level 6: You have acquired more than 22 500 points and less than 31 500 points.

• Level 7: You have acquired more than 31 500 points and less than 42 000 points.

• Level 8: You have acquired more than 42 000 points and less than 54 000 points.

• Level 9: You have acquired more than 54 000 points and less than 67 500 points.

• Level 10: You have acquired more than 67 500 points and less than ? points.

• Level 11To complete
        • To complete

Upgrades

Note: It will take effect at the start of your next payment cycle and it is valid for two years from the date you apply it to your plan. Based on your level, you have a limit of 1 (levels 1 and 2), 2 (levels 3 and 4) or 3 (level 5) slots for upgrades, so choose wisely.

• 100 Mo: You made it to level 1 and unlocked the 100 MB Mobile Data upgrade for your monthly plan that doesn't contain data. (For beta testers only.)

• 200 Mo: You made it to level 4 and unlocked the 200 MB Mobile Data upgrade for your monthly plan that doesn't contain data.

• 250 MB: You made it to level 1 and unlocked the 250 MB Mobile Data upgrade for your monthly plan.

• 300 MB: You made it to level 5 and unlocked the 300 MB Mobile Data upgrade for your monthly plan.

• 500 MB: You made it to level 2 and unlocked the 500 MB Mobile Data upgrade for your monthly plan.

• Voicemail: You made it to level 3 and unlocked the Free Voicemail upgrade for your monthly plan.

• Long distance calls: You made it to level 6 and unlocked the free long distance calls (in the country of your choice).
        • To complete

Perk

• 500 MB: You signed up during the launching period of Fizz.
        • To complete

Badges

• Newbie: You joined the Fizz community.

• Amigo: You added someone to your Fizz contacts for the first time.

• Tching Tching: You added some money in your wallet for the first time.

• Touriste: To complete

• Sundae: To complete

• Chasseur: You referred 1 new member.

• Heros: You gifted data to 1 friend.

• Dinosaure: You are here since 1 month.
      • To complete

I hope this help.

• Vincent D. 39366
    Vincent D. 39366 Posts: 214 ✭✭
    For how they're accumulated, it's here: https://communaute.fizz.ca/questions/1826934-recompenses-recompenses-obtenir
    For seeing your actual amount of points, you have to go to your account in the "overview" section.
  • JessicaRen
    JessicaRen Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Guys, thanks for all the answers. Some are very helpful. With the help of everyone, I found the "my dashboard" function, where I can actually see very detailed activity history and points earned for each activity. It's not in "my account" under the leader board, but under the "?" (question mark to the right of "my account").
    If only there was a more obvious way to get there!
This discussion has been closed.