Can I benefit from the 35-referral (last day today?) even if I dont have a SIM card yet?

Today, Jan 15 2020 is the last day of the $35 referral bonus. I am currently with Virgin. Am I too late to benefit this this $35 credit? I have not ordered yet a Fizz Sim card.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,639 ✭✭
    You must receive and activate your sim card for tomorrow
  • sman
    sman Posts: 4,215 ✭✭
    If you leave in Montreal you should be able to receive and activate tomorrow

If you need a referral code NPONZ (all letters).

Otherwise it will be 25$
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    If you receive your sim card tomorrow and activate it the same day, you'll get this rebate of 35$ after the second payment of your plan..
    And if your activation is after january 15th, you will receive the normal credit of 25$ after the second payment of your plan.
  • Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    Probably too late, but you may still have the 25$ credit.
  • Aaron T. #7761
    Aaron T. #7761 Posts: 62 ✭✭
    It counts from when you activate (Actually start using- register a sim to your account)
    It will be biased off your billing cycle. so like others said If you do get it by tomorrow then Yes otherwise you still Qualify for the normal 25$ discount
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 494 ✭✭
    You need to activate your SIM to use that ref bonus!
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    hello, tommorow is the last day in the 35$ promotion.
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭

Hi France,

Unfortunately you are probably too late to receive the $35 but you will still receive the regular bonus of $25

If you decide to sign up, make sure to use a referral code otherwise you won't get the discount! Mine is E6V3F.

• Alejandra D.
    Alejandra D. Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Has to activated tomorrow at the latest
This discussion has been closed.