Technician missed the appointment

Ivan P. #16029
Ivan P. #16029 Posts: 1 ✭✭
After 2 confirmations received today that the technician will come and bring the modem, and 5 hours wasted time, I have got a call from videotron with very disrespecting tone a lady said "there are won't be any installation today for you". I was really shocked! I schedule this appointment 7 days in advance and they did not make it because somebody did not plan upfront. The lady simply said "I have no technician available today for you! What should I do now and how to proceed with this disrespect. Not to say that I already paid for this month and I am not getting any service. On top of this I just saw in my account that I missed the appointment. This is unbelievable!!! Any suggestion to whom I should complain before I write to "Office de la protection du consommateur"?

Answers

• poker85
    poker85 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭
    What did you do after all?
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭

Regarding your payment, you did not paid in advance
    The date on which you receive your Fizz Wi-Fi modem is the anniversary date for your Home Internet plan, and this date marks the start of your payment cycle each month.

You need to reschedule, if you did do it yet, your message is 11 days old

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

• Here are some reasons why an appointment with a technician has failed at your service address:

1. The appointment could not take place (you were absent at the appointment, the technician did not come, there was no one 18 years old or older present at the appointment with a technician ...): you must reschedule the appointment using the email or notification link.

2. You no longer want to install Fizz Home Internet at your service address: you must cancel the appointment by using the email or notification link.

3. During his visit, the technician informed you that it was impossible to install Fizz Home Internet at your service address: you must then cancel the appointment by using the email or notification link.

4. You do not know the reason for your unsuccessful appointment: simply log into your Fizz account and click on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this page during our business hours and contact us.

1. Frequently asked questions (and their answers)

• Gualberto
    Gualberto Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Solved it ?
  • Gualberto
    Gualberto Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Is it fixed ?
This discussion has been closed.