Is a Fizz sim compatible with a wireless home phone hub?

I currently have a WF721 home phone hub for my parents. Assuming it is unlocked, would I be able to use it with a valid Fizz sim card (assuming the plan has talk time included)?
Anyone had any luck with this?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Voici mon code de référence => K61CD <= Here my referral code => K61CD <=Posts: 19,165

The SIM yes, check you HUB if it has the right frequency

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/compatible-devices

If you need a referral code this is mine K61CD, with this code you will receive 25$ to be applied to your 3rd payment.

It is important to add the referral code must be used during the creation of your plan when the taxes are shown

• Fizzy
    Fizzy * 1Go de ma part + 50$ code référence Fizz => 66KGA <= $50 Fizz Referral code + 1GB data from me *Posts: 7,124

If you bought it from a Canadian shop (bureau en gros) or Candian website (like amazon), then it is likely unlocked and has the required frequencies. So it will work.

If you bought it from a Canadian provider (like telus, rogers), then it is likely locked and will not work with other SIM card.

• It should work, but the best way to find out is by taking advantage of the 15 day trial period and trying it out yourself!
This discussion has been closed.