Free voice mail (level 3)

imad S. #1712
imad S. #1712 Posts: 59 ✭✭
Hi
I was promoted to level 3 and I applied the "Free Voice Mail" by I was not credited for that? is this a bug in the system? anyone facing same situation?

Answers

• Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Yes, their whole upgrades system seems buggy. I thought they'd have fixed it before offering up all these new upgrades last week, but no. Switching around a data upgrade increased the price of my plan.
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    Yes, as mention by many users, this is a very known problem they have with the free voicemail. Every month, you have to contact Fizz for refund. When you remove your free voicemail reward, sometime they also remove your actual voicemail by mistake as well. Recently, Fizz introduce new upgrade rewards, if you have the 1$ off reward then better use that one instead.
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Happened to me for a couple of months straight. Contacted customer support each time and they refunded 1$. After a couple of times, they told me this bug was fixed and all is good now.
    Also, do not forget that upgrades apply to NEXT billing cycle.
  • Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 494 ✭✭
    that's why people prefer 500Mb than free voice mail which only costs $1, not comparable to 500Mb!
This discussion has been closed.