Fizz Mobile Addons

Options
vanigh
vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
As a new plan subscriber if i don't subscribe to Data plan can i add it later on? Or can a friend give me his unused data? I don't think i need 1 GB of Data a month.
What are my options for data?
I'll be activating my Sim Later Today.

Answers

• vanigh
    Options
    Thank you All for your Answers, really appreciate it, I'll include Data in my subscription, one Last thing i'm debating is if i should have Canada + US plan, I Call US maybe 12 times a Year, does it worth to have US + Canada or should i go with US addons when need be?
  • Adrien B. #12279
    Adrien B. #12279 Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Options
    regarding your last question, I do think it would be worth it for you to get the Canada+USA plan if you travel to the States at least once a month and continue calling and texting US numbers.
  • vanigh
    Options
    Thank you for your response, as i Mentioned i Call US 12 to 15 times a year, but i do a lot more texting. I chose Canada + Data + Texting. I should be fine.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,924 ✭✭
    Options

A big plus of the Canada/US plan is that you can use your plan services when you visit USA.

If you plan to your serivces only in Canada and make only a few calls to USA, then going with Canada coverage makes perfect sense. You can also use VOIP service Apps to make calls to USA.

This discussion has been closed.