Roaming Ukraine

Yisrol
Yisrol Posts: 1 ✭✭
I'm going to be in Ukraine, I would like to know if there is any way to keep using my number over there? Please reply.

Answers

• Jaquesdoo
    Jaquesdoo Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Zone 4 Countries
    Pay As You Go price is for all countries in Zone 4.
    0,50 CAD/minute
    Afghanistan, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Grenada, Guyana, Honduras, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jamaica, Mauritius, Monaco, Montserrat, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Oman, Qatar, Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Trinidad And Tobago, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Cameroon, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Dominica, Ecuador, Eritrea, Turks And Caicos Islands, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Note that travel add ons are effectivement immediately and for current AND next billing period.
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button.

This discussion has been closed.