Changing my mobile plan to fizz

I have a telus simcard and I want to know for using your service I should a new simcard?

Answers

• TheDean
    TheDean Posts: 45 ✭✭

Yes, you will need to purchase a new SIM from Fizz, which will be sent to you via regular post or a delivery service depending on where you live.

Once you have your SIM you can activate your account, create your plan and then migrate your existing phone number to your Fizz plan if you so choose.

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,022 ✭✭

If you need a referral code, this is mine 5JATM. You will receive 25$ after 2 months, no bad.

ps: The referral is valid when you create your plan.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

Yes you will need to order a Fizz SIM card. It costs $10 and includes delivery to you home.

Once you receive it, you can activate online and also port trasnfer your number from Telus.

Everything you need to know to get started is here: https://fizz.ca/en/mobile

If you are a new customer, you can use my referral code 66KGA when signing-up. We will both be rewarded with a $25 credit once you have paid your second monthly bill.

• Annick M. #1972
    Annick M. #1972 Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Yes you need a new sim card when you change provider.
    You can use my referral code 4PJMD when you subscribe so we get a 25$ credit. It will be apply on your 3rd bill.
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button.

This discussion has been closed.