Charged before internet service ?

Why was I charged 40.24$ beforw the internet got installed and the service started . Shouldn’t I be charged at the end of the month ? I want a refund .

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,639 ✭✭
    Please close this post by clicking on the button Make this a best answer?
  • You are charged in advance like a prepaid card. This make sense now that you are only paying for what you get without possibilities of extra like roam fees, minutes or extra data.
  • Micah
    Micah Posts: 104 ✭✭
    That is absolutely normal! Your payment cycle will only begin once your installation appointment has been completed.
  • Fizz might not have all their things together but you can’t deny the fact that they are really cheap but still people complains for anything worst part is you didn’t even read a thing , you simply clicked next next next apply confirm purchase . Well too bad cause it’s not refundable , pay more attention when you enter your credit card number .
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

This discussion has been closed.