Am I the only one experiencing interruptions since yesterday?

Julien M. #9922
Julien M. #9922 Posts: 1 ✭✭
Since yesterday, my wifi has been on and off periodically, shutting down for 30-45 seconds at a time but this all day long, anybody else having the same issue?
Thank you!

Answers

• Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Are you in Montreal?
    No issue for me, I am in Montreal.
  • Gswim
    Gswim Posts: 543 ✭✭
    Have you tried a modem restart?
    check this link for possible solution
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-modem-connected-cable-my-connection-keeps-cutting-out-how-do-i-fix
  • Danny R. #4085
    Danny R. #4085 Posts: 181 ✭✭
    Everything work perfectly since a month !
  • Danny R. #4085
    Danny R. #4085 Posts: 181 ✭✭
    Everything work perfectly since a month !
  • It all works fine on my end.
  • FC
    FC Posts: 117 ✭✭
    It is famous issue for Fizz Internet Service. I had the same problem for few months (off and on every day for few times). I chatted with Fizz and they sent a technician to my house. The technician told me that he and his friends all have the same issues. He can not do anything to improve it as it may be the problem from the server, he said. However, he re-installed the cable line out of the house for me. Until now, there is one time off since then (one week). I am not sure when it will happen next time. Just wait and see.
    Fizz is a new company. We should give them a little bit time to improve. Overall, Fizz is a good company even they have some issues.
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

This discussion has been closed.