The Phone Number you entered is not valid?

My phone is in the (418)293-number and it just says your phone number is not valid when i try to transfer it! Anybody can help me transfer it?

Answers

• Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

• Paulo B. #4590
    Paulo B. #4590 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I believe the number has to be a Ottawa Area or Quebec number, which yours is. If the Chat bubble doesn't work (never has for me), contact FIZZ on their Facebook page through messenger.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

I hope you were able to transfer your number.

Btw is there more than one phone line/number on this Rogers account? Sometimes you cannot transfer the primary number or the secondary number if there are family-share or contract conditions preventing the transfer.

If Rogers confirmed that you can transfer it, you should now check with Fizz support.

For a succesful transfer, you have to provide Fizz with Rogers account number and name exactly as registered by Rogers.

• Sadly i wasn’t able to transfer it. And no my number wasn’t in a shared contract i was the only number in it.
    Fizz support told me that they had opened a “ticket” for my problem and that the support team were working on it but after about a week i had to switch with fizz and close my rogers account so i selected a new number and that’s about it.
    Everything is fine now though! I did not have any problem with the services at all but i unfortunately lost my old phone number in the process.
    The best way to get support from fizz is from the green bubble that pops up very rarely but facebook is ok if you’re not able to reach them! Hopes that post can help someone! Have a good day
This discussion has been closed.